We believe that the measure of our success is determined by the success of those who work with us. Summit has clear goals that we work to achieve.
Summit's goals are:
- for all that work with us to have a safe and successful season.
- for everyone to have fun.
- to have zero accidents.
- to obtain at least 95% quality and 100% payment on every block planted.
- to be the most effectively run tree planting company in Canada.
- to have everyone (planters, clients, foremen, supervisors and owners) end each season having reached the goals that they have set.
Summit is both a community and a place of employment. Summit is in the business of planting trees. It is important we know what to expect from each other. High expectations, of ourselves and our employees, ensures a successful season for everyone involved.
What employees can expect from Summit:
- openness, honesty, and respect.
- consistent and fair money for consistent and fair work.
- good healthy food
- open to any and all feedback
- a safety conscious work environment
- to be cared for
- a solid and predictable foundation for a successful season
What Summit expects from its employees:
- to maintain a positive attitude
- to communicate any problems
- to be responsible toward safety
- to respect your colleagues
- to work hard
- to have fun